Sunday, June 21, 2009

Values Education and College Life


Values Education is important because it validates the good moral character we learned from our parents as well as what we have learned in the school. By this, we could also relate what God is expecting from us as good Christian. It’s one way to achieve a harmonious relationship dealing with other people.

Adjusting from high school to college is never easy. It’s like leaving home for an unfamiliar place that is yet to be explored and unfold. But my first few experiences, like taking the college entrance examination and the medical tests alone, gave me a “taste” or idea of what is going to be like in college. It’s really a fresh start, close into being independent. And even though the pressure is already setting in (thinking about what is there for me after I graduate college, work and all that stuff) I find the environment and the facilities of the school a great deal that can help me in a way that it’ll be easy for me to adjust. And not to mention the students in the campus are easy to get along with. But all of us still have a long way to go before we could say that we’ve fully adjusted. And it’s going to be tough but it’s just a preparation for a tougher adjustment after college, the real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment