Saturday, August 8, 2009

Journal no.10

When I was in high school, there is a time that me and my friends are going to other places, like malls, during half-day schedules. Sometimes even though I didn't want to join them because I didn't ask permission to my mother (which I usually can't do) they forced me to join them, they said "hindi naman nila malalaman kung hindi ka magsasabi di ba? tska wala naman tayong gagawing masama, hindi tayo papagabi". They often got angry whenever I say that I really don't want to, but i don't want them to be angry at me that's why i don't have any choice but to join them. I felt guilty when I went home, and more guilty when I made-up stories and lies.

I learned that I should make my own decisions in what I should do, and I don't care to other as long as I'm doing what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment