Friday, August 7, 2009

Journal no. 6

In our life, there are always challenges that we encounter and should be done in a given time, even if sometimes we fail, it should not serve as an obstacle in our determination to prove something in other people and in ourselves.

As a student, I always feel challenged every time I go to school, I expect lot of tasks that should be done correctly in the given period of time. I think I accomplished those challenges because I don't have any failing marks or scores in all of my subjects, I don't have problems regarding my grades. Of course, I feel very glad whenever this happens, it's like all of my efforts gave a great results. I was also inspired to work harder in order for me to have higher marks in all of the subjects.

I realized that in everything you do, you should always exert effort and determination to be able to succeed in what we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment